CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Paperbabe

Today's card is for the challenge at Paperbabe

I stamped the image on white card with Memento tuxedo black,  trimmed it, and layered onto a leftover piece of turquoise card that was on my desk. I tore across the bottom edge, added a flower from my stash, coloured only the butterfly, and glued in some matching beads to the centre of the flower.

I can also add this one at Pixies Crafty workshop

Thanks for looking, and have a great week

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Just the right amount color on a beautiful card! Love the gorgeous flower too.
Lynn

brenda said...

OH my this is stunning Glennis, just the little hint of colour really draws the eye to that super IB image.

B x

Di said...

Really beautiful card Glennis - and as already said by others, I love just the little pops of colour. Beautiful image as well!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground :)

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

That's a really striking card Glennis.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Glennis, such a beautiful image.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful designed card, the colours and image are just adorable...enjoy your coming weekend.xx
 {aNNie}