CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Autumn Colours

I had trouble cropping this so just ignore the dark background. I have been making little notepads as gifts, and thought this one would fit in a few challenges. The base is embossed through my cuttlebug, I added a heart (cut from a piece in my snippets box) which has some light stamping, and the flower is cut in my Cameo from some paperwhich I coloured with Dylusions. I added a decorative brad for the centrepiece.
Challenges
Great Impressions - Autumnul Elegance
Kraftin Kimmee - Fallin into Fall
Craftroom Challenge - Seasonal Colours
Stamp and Create - Fall/Autumn
Pixie's Playground - snippets

Have a great week

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

It's beautiful! Love the fall colors and that stunning flower!
Lynn

Rene said...

What a lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

Di said...

Really lovely Glennis! Perfect Autumn colours too :)

Hugs

Di xx

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely gift idea! LOVE the bright sunny yellow and that gorgeous bloom! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leah said...

So pretty and it will make a lovely gift! Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions!

brenda said...

A really delightful Autumnal creation Glennis.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Mrs A. said...

I'm in love with your flower. Stunning colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Ooh . . .very striking. xxx

Jenny said...

love the idea of a notepad gift! Great rustic flower! thanks for playing in my challenge at KKS!!

Yvonne said...

Such a great idea! Thank you for sharing with us over on the PanPastel Challenge.
Yvonne - PanPastel DT

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x