CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 November 2013

Sailing!

I now have the Rod Stewart song running through my head!!
This is the second card with the LOTV toppers.
I had a little piece of blue spotty paper left over from Christmas cards sitting on my desk, so I sliced it up and popped it on angle. I added a little ship's wheel charm tied with blue cord, and the sentiment is washi tape
I will pop this into Pixie's Playground, and also
Cute Card  Thursday for anything goes

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Another sweet card. These images tug at the heartstrings!

Sarn said...

Oh THANK YOU VERY MUCH - I will have that song playing in my head ALL DAY now! LOL!

Great card. Love LOTV.

Hugs
Sarn x

Di said...

Perfect Glennis! Love that LOTV image and the charm is a great finishing touch!

Hugs, Di xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Glennis, I love your adorable image and all of the angles on your card.
You have me singing a certain song now!
Pauline
x

Brenda Brown said...

Such a cute image Glennis and the diagonal papers work really well for the background. As soon as I saw your title I thought of Rod Stewart too.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Unknown said...

lOVE IT MY FRIEND... gorgeous colouring and papers used. Why don't you use your cameo much....saves time..xxx